In the spirit of Halloween, we demon-strate some of our spook-tacular 3D print capabilities.
Movable skeleton printed by MakerBot
Last year, Capital launched MakerBot 3D printers and introduced the MakerBot Replicator range. The Replicator Desktop and Replicator Z18 3D printers can be seen being used by MakerBot in two short videos on Capital’s YouTube channel.
3D printing has become an increasingly useful tool for businesses and also schools to design and produce bespoke models in-house. And with Halloween around the corner, why buy decorations and costume accessories when you can print your own?
MakerBot 3D print – the BONE-fits:
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D printer
- The easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print.
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality and reliability.
“Fast and easy to use 3D printing – software and firmware designed to work seamlessly together. “
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D printer
- It has a massive build volume and offers the best performance in its category.
- Makes extra-large industrial prototypes, models, and also products.
- Users can print multiple items at once and get to work on their next design sooner.
“Supercharge your digital production workflow. It has never been easier to get more produced. Innovate, faster, better and stronger.”
With best Halloween witches from Capital Document Solutions and MakerBot!
So, if you would like to learn anything else about our services, please visit our product page or give us a call on 0800 844 744.