More than 10,000 clients rely on Equitrac for their award-winning print management solution.
Equitrac gives you:
- Access to all device functionality is controlled through Equitrac.
- Users are only able to copy, print or scan once they have been authenticated.
- Use of all the device functions are reported on by department, use and job.
- The software can also give an accurate cost for your copy and print output.
- Statistics show that the combined effect of enforcing rules and deploying “Follow Me” or “Pull” printing is about 15% to 20%.
- This is done via the MFD’s card reader or username and password.
- The intuitive interface utilises the MFD’s touch screen and is the same on every device, regardless of model, providing a consistent experience to end users.
Rules & Routing
- These can be applied so that print jobs are sent to the most suitable and most economic device.
- For example, a rule can be configured to route documents of more than 5 pages from a desktop printer to an MFD.
- A commonly used rule forces emails to be printed in mono and duplex, regardless of the user selected options.
- Other rules can be created to suit your specific needs.
“Follow Me” or “Pull”
- Users print to a virtual printer and then authenticate at any MFD or printer of their choice to release their documents.
- This feature overcomes any confidentiality concerns and eliminates waste – as there should be no documents lying unclaimed at the printer or MFD.
- Once authenticated, users will see a list of all submitted print jobs.
- These can be released in any order and users will see the total cost of and breakdown of jobs to be released.
- At this point, the user can choose to print the job in mono rather than colour, even though the print job has already been sent.
Call our sales and advice team to speak to a Equitrac specialist
0800 844 744
Capital Document Solutions are Equitrac experts - let us help you
Book a Demo