Capital Document Solutions launched 3D printing at two prestigious Scottish exhibitions.
Mark Harvie, Corporate Sales Director, and Kimberley Hearns, Professional Services Consultant, launched the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D printer. They were at the Independent Schools’ Bursars Association (ISBA) Annual Conference at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
The other exhibition was at the North Lanarkshire Learning Festival, held at Motherwell Concert Hall. Fraser Robertson demonstrated the MakerBot Z18 and also the 3D Replicator Desktop printer to educational staff from all over North Lanarkshire. North Lanarkshire Council is one of Capital’s largest local authority customers in the West of Scotland.
The Maker Bot 3D Printing range
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- It has a massive build volume and also offers the best performance in its category.
- Make extra-large industrial prototypes, models, and also products.
- Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
“Supercharge your digital production workflow. It has never been easier to get more produced. Innovate, faster, better and stronger.”
Watch Bre tell you more by viewing the Z18 Video
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
- The easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print.
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality and also reliability.
“Fast and easy to use 3D printing – software and also firmware designed to work seamlessly together. “
So why not watch Bre show you all the features and how it all works in the Desktop Video