Capital Document Solutions are proud to be seen raising pounds for charity.
Raising pounds for charity – our best year yet
Our staff have taken part in a variety of events to help raise over £12,000 (not including Gift Aid) for:
- Our Board of Directors (main picture) took part in February’s Big Sleep Out and raised £4098.72 for Bethany Christian Trust
- A company wide coffee morning and wearing red raised £440.30 for British Heart Foundations, Wear It Red campaign
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary received a ginormous Easter egg donation by our Aberdeen branch in collaboration with Blue Arrow Recruitment
- Keith Ross completed the 13 mile Dundee Half Dram Marathon in a time of 2 hours and 1 minute raising money for Alzheimer Scotland and Gender Equality Nepal
- Keith Ross completed the Perth Touch of Tartan Half Marathon in a time of 2 hours and 18 minutes raising money for Alzheimer Scotland and Gender Equality Nepal
- Keith was to do the Aviemore half marathon on the 16th October but had to withdraw due to a fractured foot which he is resting for Novembers Nepal Marathon.
And we still have two months left to raise more for:
- All our reception desks are selling poppies for Scottish Poppy Appeal
- 11th November – our Children in Need event incorporates the England v Scotland football game with a Beat the Goalie competition
- 18th November – we will be having a coffee morning and dress down day for Children in Need, last year we raised £423
- Alzheimer Scotland and Gender Equality Nepal – Nepal International Marathon will be Keith Ross’ last race of 2016, so far raised he has raised £795 for two charities
- 9th December – we will celebrate Mission Christmas for Cash For Kids by having a Christmas jumpers day. Also we are also going to be collecting toys again