Capital Document Solutions has renewed its membership with the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce for 2016, as part of plans to drive further strategic growth across the west of Scotland.
Capital Document Solutions is Scotland’s leading independent office solutions business, Capital is located on Seward Place in Centurion Business Park.
Capital specialises in advising public and private sector organisations on how to rationalise their mixed fleet of copiers, printers and scanners.
The Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
Established by Royal Charter to promote the interests of Glasgow in 1783, the Glasgow Chamber is one of the oldest organisations of its kind in the world and acts as the local voice of business.
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to support its 1,200 members by offering: business solutions, cost savings and opportunities to expand networks and reach. They deliver all their knowledge and support via:
- Affinity schemes and business solutions to help businesses become more successful,
- Campaigning on a local and national level on important policy issues on behalf of members,
- Hosting business and networking events to help business people develop and grow their contact base,
- Marketing and profiling assistance,
- Training and workforce development to up-skill and develop employers and staff,
- Providing exporting and international trade support assistance.
“With its extensive range of networking events, training and trading support, I am confident that renewing our membership with the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce will provide a significant boost to the company.” says Calum MacInnes, marketing manager at Capital Document Solutions
“We are looking forward to maximising our membership in order to meet and engage with other like-minded businesses in the Glasgow area which will create new opportunities for collaboration.”
Main image: Clyde Arc, also known as “Squinty Bridge”. – by Jonathan