Are your confidential documents protected?
With more data in soft copy form being shared across various networks, new data security threats have risen.
– How often is a confidential document printed and also left exposed in the out-tray?
– Do people have access to the same document server that holds strictly confidential information?
– How easily can folders and files be copied and also moved?
Can you afford this risk? Capital is offering data security solutions tailored to protect your information
4th October 2012 our Glasgow office will be hosting an office equipment data security seminar that will be sponsored by Ricoh.
The purpose of the seminar is to help you improve the security of your sensitive documents and information which will be covered through topics such as:
– the latest hardware & software solutions
– network strategies
– and Electronic Data Management products
Another point of discussion will be Print Management, another solution to reducing your business’ bottom line.
Date 4th October 2012
Location Capital’s Glasgow office
Time 11.30am (also including buffet lunch)
So call Fiona today to reserve your place – 0141 418 5588 or
Also you can email email@example.com
Can’t attend? Give us a call and one of our solutions experts will discuss the possible solutions to your business security threats.
Posted in Document Management Solutions