Join Capital on the 31st of October at Aberdeen’s Granite Expo!
Granite EXPO 2013 is a unique event which acts as a showcase for businesses of all sizes, and from all industry sectors across the North East of Scotland, providing them with a platform to exhibit, network and cross-sell to both fellow exhibitors and visitors.
The first Granite EXPO was held in 2011 and attracted around 1,000 visitors and exhibitors; this figure increased by well over 10% in 2012 and in 2013, with additional exhibition space now available, it is expected to increase exhibitors and visitors by at least a further 10%.
Granite EXPO 2013 comprises:
- An exhibition for over 100 companies
- A sponsored networking breakfast for exhibitors
- A programme of business-related seminars
- A networking lunch
- A drinks reception for exhibitors at the end of the event
- A sponsored “Quiet Zone” cafe where people can meet with prospective clients, or work online
- A show guide, featuring all sponsors and exhibitors
- A prize draw, open to exhibitors and visitors, drawn at the end of the event
Each year Granite invite a key business figure to officially open the event. In 2011 it was Jim Milne, OBE, Chairman and MD of the Balmoral Group and in 2012 it was Prof. Rita Marcella, Dean of Aberdeen Business School at RGU. An equally prestigious business champion will do the honours in October.”
In the above picture are Peter Major of Capital and Alison Edwards-Smith of Konica Minolta at Granite PR Expo 2012.
Peter Major will again be representing Capital Document Solutions at the 2013 expo with Gordon Sheppard of Konica Minolta. Come and see us at stand 62.
When: Thursday, 31st October 2013
Where: Hilton Treetops Hotel, Aberdeen
View our blog about Granite Expo 2012