We are delighted to be exhibiting at this year’s Information & Records Management Society Conference. This event is being held at The Hilton, Glasgow on the 21st-23rd May 2017.
Firstly, this major industry gathering provides an opportunity to get an independent view on the key challenges surrounding the critical issues of effective and efficient Records Management.
Capital Document Solutions is a Laserfiche Gold Certified Reseller. Therefore, we will be exhibiting in partnership with Laserfiche, the world leaders in Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM). Come and see us at Stand 17.
The internationally renowned Information & Records Management Society (IRMS) have another packed programme. Inspirational speakers, lively discussions and unbeatable networking opportunities – centred around the latest thinking, industry innovations and best practice from world-class organisations.
Exhibiting for Capital will be Professional Services Manager, Paul Hamilton and also Professional Services Consultant, Sarah Lynch. Sarah is pictured below in addition to Laserfiche Business Development Manager, Attar Naderi.
Records Management Conference Keynote Speakers
The conference has a huge range of experts who will be presenting. These include:
- Tim Ellis, The Keeper of the Records of Scotland,
- Sarah Hutchison, Head of Policy and Information, Office of the Scottish Information Commissioner,
- John McKinlay, Convener of Technology Law and also Practice Committee, Law Society of Scotland and
- Atle Skjekkeland, Senior Vice President, AIIM.
Records Management Conference Key Features
Firstly, the event will feature high-level keynotes addresses with focused workshops and interactive debates. This comprehensive exhibition will also be ideal for peer-to-peer networking.
So, over three information-packed days, issues being addressed include:
- Best practices and innovation in Enterprise Content Management,
- Understanding and responding to changes in information law,
- Helping you as a professional, particularly in managing change,
- Case studies and best practice from our host country and
- Case studies from our vendor community on many aspects of information and also records management.
Conference Topics include:
- Office 365
- The Future of IRM
- Change Management
- Cyber Security
Finally, you may like to watch the highlights from the 2016 IRMS Conference here: