Recently we launched our new Makerbot 3D printers. We are now delighted to also introduce you to the MakerBot Replicator Z18.
The Replicator Z18 is easy to use
- Firstly, translate 3D design files into instructions using the MakerBot Desktop software or Mobile app.
- You then transfer those instructions to the MakerBot Replicator Z18 via USB drive, USB cable, ethernet, or Wi-Fi.
- The MakerBot Replicator Z18 will then melt MakerBot PLA Filament and squeeze it out onto the build plate in thin lines to build your object layer by layer.
Ideal for extra-large projects
- The Z18 has a massive build volume – think and build bigger than ever!
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products.
- Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
- The Z18 has the best Price-to-Performance ratio in the professional 3D printer category.
- The ability to remotely connect to, view and also control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer via the MakerBot app, Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow.
- The Z18 creates professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models with smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing or post-production
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations.
- Easy to swap and replace, minimising downtime. The modular design lets you quickly adapt to changes or improvements in materials without replacing the printer.
- Detects filament absence and then automatically pauses your print and sends notifications to the MakerBot Desktop or MakerBot Mobile apps.
MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT
- The best and most consistent filament for the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer ensures consistent flow through the extruder nozzle for smooth, even layers.
- Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and then saves them to your cloud storage library and accessible through MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps.
- A free, full-featured 3D printing software where you can find, buy, and also prepare your files from one central cloud-enabled library.
- Allowing you to remotely connect to, monitor and control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer, available for iOS and Android mobiles.