Your 2013 Invitation:
As the leading provider of sales, training and support for Laserfiche in Scotland – Capital Document Solutions is delighted to announce the first of a regular forum of free Laserfiche User Group sessions.
We want to provide our Laserfiche customers with the opportunity to connect and network with other local users to learn more about Laserfiche and share their experiences using it.
We will be hosting User Group sessions that will be open format discussions. they will be chaired and attended by our Laserfiche team – Scott Jamieson, Ben Birns and Ian Howe.
Locations and Dates: [NB – These sessions have now been POSTPONED and we will soon be announcing new dates for late this summer]
Glasgow on Tuesday 16th April 2013
Edinburgh on 17th April 2013
and Aberdeen on Thursday 25th April 2013
(Each session – 11am arrive and network for 11.30 am start, then lunch and close about 1.30pm)
This will give those who have not seen the Capital Document Solutions premises an opportunity to see who we are and what we do.
Benefits of attending the Laserfiche User Group Sessions:
- Learn New Skills: You’ll see how other users use Laserfiche to meet their business challenges and improve efficiencies. Also you can gain practical ideas that you can implement within your organisation.
- Product Update: Take this opportunity to see what’s new in Laserfiche and get practical ideas as to how it could be further used in your organisation.
- Network with Other Users: You’ll build a support system that you can rely on by learning from others on how they’re using and configuring Laserfiche.
- Share Your Story: You have worked hard to build your Laserfiche system and make it work efficiently for your organisation. Share your expertise by presenting your best practices to inspire other users!
- This is your User Group! – You can choose future venues and speakers. We are pleased to launch the user group and host future sessions and we are grateful for an opportunity to deliver a presentation or two.
You’ll also receive a free Laserfiche Certified Professional Programme training course just for attending the User Group.
A light lunch will be provided.
Free parking and seating is limited, so reserve your place now.
See you there!
If you feel that this is not suitable for yourself but would suit a colleague, please pass this information on.
[NB – These sessions have now been POSTPONED and we will soon be announcing new dates for late this summer]