Ricoh’s reputation as a total print solutions provider has become well established through the Aficio range.
Now, the latest award-winning Ricoh IM C range also offers an intelligent foundation for productivity.
This range of hardware products includes mono and colour printers, multifunctional devices (MFDs), scanners, copiers, faxes and production print devices.
In addition, they have won the accolade of “Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World” for 10 years running.
Capital – the largest Ricoh dealership in Scotland
Capital is also one of the largest Ricoh dealerships in the UK.
As Ricoh’s Prestige Partner in Scotland we supply the following products:
- These devices are designed to improve productivity in office environments.
- Single pass duplex, high-speed colour printing and a short warm-up time significantly enhance document workflow.
- The lowest in-class power consumption helps reduce the environmental impact of your office.
- Our selection of Ricoh MFDs range in speeds from 20 to 136ppm.
- We also offer a complete line of network-capable printers that print in mono, colour, or both.
- These printers include models that offer finishing capabilities for the small office up to the centralised production environment.
- Our selection of Ricoh printers range in speeds from 16 to 75ppm.
- Ricoh’s market leading production print devices produce high resolution mono and colour output with complete document finishing.
- Therefore, these devices are ideally suited to central reprographic departments, print rooms and data centres.
- Also customers include the pay-for-print sector that demand powerhouse performance and quick turnaround of print jobs.
- Our selection of production printers range in speeds from 65 to 136ppm.
Finishing features for our production printers include: professional punching, folding (Z-folding, inner-C, outer-C, double parallel and centre folding), inserting and saddle finishing with trimming, uncoated stocks, gloss media, metallic paper, magnetic paper, window decals, banners up to 700mm, textured stock, maximum standard paper size of SRA3 (or 330.2 x 487.7mm for irregular size) and are capable of handling 350gsm+ paper. New features include the 5 colour station on the Pro C7100x with the ability to print clear, neon and white toner.