Firstly, does your organisation use a document management system?
We have been a Laserfiche Solutions Provider since 2004 and have been helping our clients ever since.
As a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution, Laserfiche enables and empowers a Digital Transformation to help your organisation operate more efficiently;
Want to learn more about our Enterprise Content Management software?
View our Laserfiche flyer or watch this short Laserfiche document management system video below.
Much more than just a document management system – Laserfiche provides;
- Content Services – manage any electronic file helping you to eliminate paper.
- Document Management – Save paper and storage space, instantly access information, increase collaboration and also intuitively organise content.
- Capture – scan paper documents from any location or mobile device, save documents directly from Microsoft Office. Documents can then be assigned identification manually or automatically before being stored in a centralised repository.
- Process Automation – automate and manage business critical processes.
- Forms – easy to design web forms can capture information digitally. Easy to use by dynamically presenting the required information, Forms accelerate the capture, review and also the approval of information.
- Task allocation and management – automate routine tasks and allocate tasks dynamically. Mobile approval provides users with convenient ways of working to keep critical business process moving.
- Analytics and Reporting – use predictive analytics to determine which tasks might go overdue and thereby, identify inefficiencies and hidden opportunities. Reporting provides a central view of all ongoing tasks with dashboards and automated escalations.
- Platform Services – Laserfiche offers key digital transformation-enabling components that meet compliance requirements, integrate with third-party applications and more.
- Records Management – enable regulatory compliance such as GDPR while safeguarding information with robust records management.
- Security – easily manage user access with Active Directory integration while advanced Audit Trail provides a history of user activity.
- Integration – access Laserfiche documents directly from other applications. In addition, you can reduce duplicate data entry by accessing date from other systems.
So, want to see how your organisation can benefit from Enterprise Content Management Systems?
Get in touch today.