Multifunctional devices (MFDs) combine the capabilities of photocopiers, printers, scanners and also faxes in one convenient unit and act as the hub for all of your document processing needs.
Multifunctional devices offer many advantages including:
- compact design
- reduced operating costs
- consolidated supplies and maintenance
- and they also greatly reduce the need for numerous devices throughout the office
Our range of MFDs and photocopiers include Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Canon and HP.
Printing to individual desktop printers can be very expensive.
Whilst the initial purchase price of a desktop printer may seem attractive, the running costs will be expensive in the long term.
If you lease or purchase an MFD or photocopier, to replace desktop printers, fax and scanners, you will consequently reduce your printing costs.
- You will also be covered by our extensive service and support agreement whereby the MFD will be completely maintained and repaired for a fixed cost per print/copy.
- In addition, all parts, labour and toner are included – helping you control your costs.
- Capital has a range of lease rental options with varying terms from 24-60 months.
- We can tailor finance plans to suit your particular needs.
- Short term equipment hire is also available.