When installing new printers, copiers or Multifunctional Devices (MFDs), there can be a steep learning curve for your staff getting to grips with the new system.
We can provide training to empower your staff and help you to get the very best from any new print device or software application.
Are you using your print devices to their full potential?
Our experienced Client Support Team is on hand to set up your device and software so that it is as efficient, secure, cost-effective and environmentally friendly as it can be. They can provide hands-on training sessions enabling users to operate your equipment and software effectively, take full advantage of product functions, streamline workflows and increase productivity
Through a tailored approach, your training can be presented in a number of ways, accommodating individual learning styles, working environments and your personal business drivers from increasing efficiency to reducing costs.
Our Client Support Team can help you to:
- Make your new devices quick and easy to use with custom control panels, folders, and document storage
- Give you security and peace of mind with user codes, account tracking, permissions, and encryptions
- Allow easy remote printing from a webpage and both Apple and Android devices
- Reduce print and copy errors as well as waste with pre-set settings and print macros
- Improve your scanning and faxing efficiency with features including fax forwarding, print/scan to USB and admin settings
- Give you control over your paper trays and finishers by locking trays and programming internal reports to print from specific trays
Meet our Client Support Team
Our Client Support Team is trained to help you with all of the hardware and software products that we supply.
Want to work smarter?
For more information on how we can support you with tailored user training, download our Client Training Brochure available at the top of this page or email us at:
Capital have showrooms in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Inverness with a nationwide support network that covers the whole of Scotland – including Shetland.