Capital Document Solutions can install the software, train end users, and also troubleshoot any issues.
The HP ePrint platform harnesses the Cloud to break down the barriers of distance and connectivity. Furthermore, it allows people to send the files they want to print from their mobile device. So now you can print to any ePrint enabled printer from anywhere in the world through the new HP ePrint technology.
How to use HP ePrint*:
- Enable Web Services on your printer and then link your printer to HP Connected to get your printer’s unique email address. For easier access, you can also add your printer email address as a contact to your address book.
- Create a new email message and then add any attachments that you would like to print, up to 10MB total. To print an email message that you received from someone else, open the message, and then select Forward.
- Enter your ePrint email address in the To: field, or select it from your address book. You can also enter any additional email addresses in the CC: field.
- Send the email. That’s it! Your email will be printed at your chosen destination.
Key benefits of HP ePrint include:
- Mobility. Print from anywhere by sending your print job via email.
- Convenience. Use the email enabled device you already have – without additional applications or software.
- Versatility. Email a with range of materials and file formats.
- Security. Settings give you complete control of who has access to the ePrint feature of your printer.
So to learn more about Capital Document Solutions and how we can help you with mobile printing, get in touch now.